Website Manager

Brentwood Athletic Association

BAA History

The Brentwood Athletic Association expresses their thanks and appreciation to the founders and to all who have served, supported, and sponsored the organization.

The Brentwood Athletic Association was started in 1950 and at that time was known as the "Brentwood Little Ball League". The Brentwood Athletic Association formed the first Little League team in Allegheny County.

The baseball league adopted the name of the Brentwood Athletic Association and became incorporated in 1962.

Girls Softball was introduced as early as 1963. The four teams were known as the Tulips, Roses, Daisies, and Violets.

The Brentwood Athletic Association was granted 501c3 non profit status in 1996.

The Brentwood Athletic Association is the oldest and largest service organization in Brentwood Borough. The BAA has grown from providing organized baseball for 4 teams of boys in 1950 to providing a combination of over 30 Baseball, Softball, and T-ball teams.

In addition to the Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball programs the BAA added Soccer in 2016. The BAA has sponsored various events for the youth of the Community. Over the last two decades the BAA has made many additions and improvements in Brentwood Park such as renovating the ball fields with new infield mix, sod, safety bases, drains, fences, scoreboards, batting cages, field lighting, concession stand and restrooms.

The BAA is registered with the Pennsylvania Department of State Corporation Bureau, and Charitable Organization.

The BAA is licensed through Allegheny County Treasurers Office to conduct and operate small games of chance.